for sale FLT 110 TMB

  • jwn_jjtcjn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      I need to sell my FLT 110 TMB f/7 to fund a 6" refractor purchase. I
      have had this telescope for one year. It is in like new condition with
      no blemishes at all. Rings and case included. I will pay for double
      boxed, insured shipping CONUS only. Paypal preferred and USPS money
      orders preferred. I'll split the Paypal fee.

      $2300 obo

      John Nolan