New to group - need advice

  • daverc11
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2009
      As a new member to this group, I'm looking for advice on the WO
      flatteners/reducers. I've been using an FLT110 on a G11 for about 6
      months after leaving the dark side of fork mounts. My main interest is
      astrophotography with a Canon 40D and a modified 350XT.
      Can anyone advise on the Field Flattener vs the Flattener 4? The WO
      website is pretty vague.

      Dave