FLT-98 Order

  • Jerry Ott
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 25, 2008
      Hello and Merry Christmas,

      I ordered the new FLT-98 on 10 December and just curious to know
      whether or not the FLT-98's have started shipping to customers.

      Thanks,
      Jerry.
    • madpc
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 26, 2008

        Hi Jerry,

        I received mine way back in September though this is in the UK..

        Not sure about the US...

        I also know Daniel received his in Canada recently.

        Regards,

        --

        Paul Gordon

        madpc@...

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 26, 2008
          Paul,

          Thanks for the information. I'm sure looking forward to that scope.

          Jerry.

          Optics@yahoogroups.com]
          > On Behalf Of Jerry Ott
          > Sent: 25 December 2008 21:58
          > To: William-Optics@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [William Optics] FLT-98 Order
          >

          > Hello and Merry Christmas,
          >
          > I ordered the new FLT-98 on 10 December and just curious to know
          > whether or not the FLT-98's have started shipping to customers.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Jerry.

        • williamopticsusa
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 26, 2008
            --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Ott" <jc.ott@...> wrote:

            > Hello and Merry Christmas,
            >
            > I ordered the new FLT-98 on 10 December and just curious to know
            > whether or not the FLT-98's have started shipping to customers.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Jerry.

            Hi Jerry,

            You ordered from USA dealers or wonline shop ?
            Please state the dealer's name if in USA, if ordered from EU or other
            countries than you may contact Paul in HQ to help you speed up the
            transition.

            Merrry Christmas !

            WO
          • Jerry Ott
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 26, 2008
              Hello,

              I ordered it from Jim at Aurora Astro. Great guy! He's been the
              best when it comes to ordering Astro equipment.

              Thanks,
              Jerry.

              --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "williamopticsusa"
              <bruinsdkny@...> wrote:

              > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Ott" <jc.ott@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hello and Merry Christmas,
              > >
              > > I ordered the new FLT-98 on 10 December and just curious to know
              > > whether or not the FLT-98's have started shipping to customers.
              > >
              > > Thanks,
              > > Jerry.
              > >

              > Hi Jerry,
              >
              > You ordered from USA dealers or wonline shop ?
              > Please state the dealer's name if in USA, if ordered from EU or
              other
              > countries than you may contact Paul in HQ to help you speed up the
              > transition.
              >
              > Merrry Christmas !
              >
              > WO

            • williamopticsusa
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 29, 2008
                Hi Jerry,

                We will arrange and allocate the scope for Jim once it arrive this
                Wednesday. Most likely Jim will receive it after New Year weekend.

                Thank you for your patience,

                WO

                --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Ott" <jc.ott@...> wrote:

                > Hello,
                >
                > I ordered it from Jim at Aurora Astro. Great guy! He's been the
                > best when it comes to ordering Astro equipment.
                >
                > Thanks,
                > Jerry.
                >
                > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "williamopticsusa"
                > <bruinsdkny@> wrote:
                > >
                > > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Ott" <jc.ott@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Hello and Merry Christmas,
                > > >
                > > > I ordered the new FLT-98 on 10 December and just curious to know
                > > > whether or not the FLT-98's have started shipping to customers.
                > > >
                > > > Thanks,
                > > > Jerry.
                > > >

                > > Hi Jerry,
                > >
                > > You ordered from USA dealers or wonline shop ?
                > > Please state the dealer's name if in USA, if ordered from EU or
                > other
                > > countries than you may contact Paul in HQ to help you speed up the
                > > transition.
                > >
                > > Merrry Christmas !
                > >
                > > WO

              • Jerry Ott
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 31, 2008
                  Hello,

                  Thank you very much. I appreciate it. Jim contacted me and said
                  that the scope would most likely be shipped this week.

                  Thanks again, looking forward to using what will be a great telescope!