Re: Ok, EN IMVO

  • jl_sim
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
      Hi,

      Can all those who speak Spanish or in another language kindly refrain
      from broadcasting such messages in future?

      It's a waste of time to open such mails and realise that I can't
      appreciate the good things mentioned inside!

      Sorry, I hope there's no ill feelings.

      Would appreciate you all post to your fellow speakers only. This is
      my personal opinion only. Actually I thought I entered the wrong
      forum.

      Thanks!

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "John" <ijthys-jyp@t...> wrote:
      > Gracias, Juan,
      > Xavi, de IMVO, me lo está mirando, pero todávía no tengo respuesta,
      > de hecho fue a través de él que compré el telescopio.
      > JOHN
    • Robert and Marti Schmall
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
        Hi:
        The Internet is free to all, not just to those who speak the English
        language.
        Again, no offense intended.

        Can all those who speak Spanish or in another language kindly refrain
        from broadcasting such messages in future?

        It's a waste of time to open such mails and realise that I can't
        appreciate the good things mentioned inside!

        Sorry, I hope there's no ill feelings.

        Would appreciate you all post to your fellow speakers only. This is
        my personal opinion only. Actually I thought I entered the wrong
        forum.

        Thanks!

        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "John" <ijthys-jyp@t...> wrote:
        > Gracias, Juan,
        > Xavi, de IMVO, me lo está mirando, pero todávía no tengo respuesta,
        > de hecho fue a través de él que compré el telescopio.
        > JOHN

      • juanig1964
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
          Hi !
          I explained to you and all people that don´t understand spanish: John
          ask for people who lives in Spain,and about various items to buy in
          Spain, but he hardly wrote in english, so that is the reason he
          apologise to the forum( in spanish...) about it. I answer him in
          spanish ,so he could understand me, and in english for the rest of
          the forum.
          I appreciate your comments ( don´t worry about ill feelings). Think
          that many people could read english, but not write it well ( as me ;-
          ), and this forum, in english, of course, was read by many people in
          all the world. Spanish , usually, learn in school French, not
          english, until the educational system change this to english languaje
          in the mid 70'
          Best regards.
          Juan