RDF on FLT 98

  • Jerry Ott
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2008
      Hello all,

      I'm new to the group and thought I'd ask about mounting an RDF on the
      new FLT 98 that I should have in my hands in a couple of weeks.
      Should be a very nice Christmas present to myself!

      I bought the RDF a few months back so it would be available when I
      received the new scope, which at the time was going to be a Megrez
      90FD. I changed the order when the FLT 98 became available.

      I had attempted to mount it on a friend's FLT 110 but the RDF was
      loose so figured that we must not be doing it correctly. I now think
      that we weren't mounting it in the correct hole but haven't had a
      chance to check it out again.

      Any help here would be most appreciated. Also, any pictures of this
      process or of a completed setup would be welcome.

      Thanks,
      Jerry.