WO Photo Contest Ends this Friday!

  • Timm Bottoni
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2008
      Hi all,

      I am sending this special message to all, to remind everyone of the
      deadline for the WO Photo contest. I have seen some fantastic
      pictures posted here over the last few months and just wanted to
      remind everyone that the WO Photo contest is ending on Friday Oct 31, 2008

      http://www.williamoptics.com/news/2008.php

      There are some GREAT prizes to win, and everyone is eligible to submit
      photos, so don't miss out. All the rules are posted in the links
      provided.

      Timm
    • Timm Bottoni
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2008
        Happy Halloween and don't forget, today is the last day to send in
        your photos.

        Timm

        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Timm Bottoni" <t.bottoni@...>