New Image: M13 the Great Globular Cluster in Hercules

  • Paul K
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2003
      Hope you're not tired of seeing my images posted here ;)

      This one was taken with FLT110 and SX HX916 ccd camera a few nights
      ago in poor seeing:

      http://pk.darkhorizons.org/m13wf.htm

      Comments and suggestions are always welcome,

      Regards,

      -Paul
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2003
        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Paul K" <pkane2001@h...>
        wrote:
        > Hope you're not tired of seeing my images posted here ;)
        >
        > This one was taken with FLT110 and SX HX916 ccd camera a few nights
        > ago in poor seeing:
        >
        > http://pk.darkhorizons.org/m13wf.htm
        >
        > Comments and suggestions are always welcome,
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > -Paul

        Paul, how could anyone get tired of these excellent detailed images
        you produce, keep them coming. The WO110mm seems like the perfect ccd
        scope so far.

        Thanks for sharing them

        Cheers
        Chris
        Toronto
      • juanig1964
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2003
          Argggg!!
          ..in poor seeing.. (!)
          Juan

          wrote:
          > Hope you're not tired of seeing my images posted here ;)
          >
          > This one was taken with FLT110 and SX HX916 ccd camera a few nights
          > ago in poor seeing:
          >
          > http://pk.darkhorizons.org/m13wf.htm
          >
          > Comments and suggestions are always welcome,
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > -Paul
        • Jim Anderson
          Message 4 of 5 , May 4, 2003
            Would anyone have gone through setting up the Star2000 on a GT1 yet? I am
            getting ready to do so and would like to get any suggestions or sample
            settings to shorten the learning curve. Any assistance would be most
            appreciated.

            By the way, as a testament to the GT1, I was able to get a six minute
            unguided pic of M51 on Saturday. No star trails at all. Configuration was
            GT1, FLT110, Megrez 80, using the MX7-usb. Had some wonderful comments from
            other folks about the configuration and the quality of WO's products. My
            chest was puff'd out like a peacocks with pride. Thanks WO.

            All the best,

            Jim
          • Jim Anderson
            Message 5 of 5 , May 11, 2003
              I appologize in advance for the repost, but received no responses to my last
              request for help. Here's hoping someone as gone through the pain and
              suffering and can give me some assistance on connecting the following
              configuration:

              MaxImDL 3.10 --> MX7cusb/Star2000 --> SkySensor2000 --> GT1.

              Thanks again for any assistance.

              Jim