Re: [William Optics] Re: NGC6960 w/ FLT132 & DSI Pro III

  • Matt Taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2008
      Hey Drew!

      Great to hear from you. Yes, the halo is a reflection and it's mostly in the green layer, definitely a reflection between the filter and I think the reducer but it could be the CCD's cover glass as well. I'm shooting a luminance for it now and will then shoot an HA layer. I hope the HA layer will take out most of the reflection, I'll use some voodoo to take out the rest ;^)

      Matt