Re: [William Optics] Glass in the FLT 110 & FLT 132 - FPL 51 or 53?

  • Matt Taylor
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 3, 2008
      Who really knows the mind of another? At best we can only speculate, but competition in a narrow marketplace can be a strong motivator. The TMB 130 and FLT132 are direct competitors, perhaps this is the root cause of the confusion. But then, this too is pure speculation.

      Matt

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 3, 2008
        Thanks Mark,

        From what I have read of your posts, and what customers think of you
        and Teton Telescopes over on Astromart, you have grown quite a
        favorable business in a short time.

        It's good to see dealers who care about educating customers, and are
        willing to spend time helping sort out the truth from the lies, and
        overhyped marekting promises that are so common in this industry.

        Keep up the good work!

        Timm

        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Rieck" <derklaus@...>