Re: [William Optics] Re: Adjusting SD66 focuser

  • Sander Pool
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2008
      When I got my M110 with diagonal and UWAN package the focuser couldn't
      hold its position when aimed at the zenith either. I don't think the
      focusers get adjusted at all in the factory. There really should be a
      little card attached to the focuser that explains how to do it. Or
      rather the focuser should be optimized before sending the thing out and
      a printed manual should be included in the box.

      Sander