Megrez 110 or 102

  • jeffd787
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2008
      Hi all,

      First post here, and looking for some info. I am seriously considering
      the Megrez 110 but I'm hesitating because of the focal length. I
      already own an AT66ED (f.l. 400mm) and a C8 (f.l. 2023mm, about 1250mm
      with reducer) and I'm looking to fill the gap for imaging. The Megrez
      110 looks real nice, but the f.l. seems slightly short compared with
      other 100-102mm aperature refractors under consideration. Today I find
      a link to a new Megrez 102 coming out in a few weeks but no info on
      focal length. Is there a spec sheet somewhere on this scope??

      Of course if the FLT110 goes on sale for 50% off....well....ok, that
      will never happen, but I can dream, can't I?

      Jeff
    • zverjuga2005
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2008
        Try William Optics Ebay listing.
        You can get very good deal there.
        They sell M110 and M102 on it right now.
        I bought WO scope from Ebay at good price.

        http://tinyurl.com/32oul7

        Tom.