WO 4337 question

  • rbyscaia <rbyscaia@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28 7:18 AM

      I tried a William Optics 4337 lens in a Intes M603 and a sony
      camcorder. The problem is that when I wanted more power, the zoom of
      my camera tended to turn the image blurry and I got better results
      with a Intes Barlow (2,67x). However, the Barlow turned the image a
      little too dim and I had vignetting problems.

      Can anyone tell me if there is a better way to push the power of the
      WO-4337?

      Thank you.

      RB
    • danieldgj <danieldgj@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2003
        If your image became blurry with zooming, probably you need to set
        your camcorder to manual focusing, and then refocus after zooming. I
        have to do that with my Canon camcorder.

        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "rbyscaia <rbyscaia@y...>"

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2003
          If you lose focus when you zoom, try to find the manual focus setting
          on your camcorder and use it to refocus after zooming. I had to do
          that with my Canon camcorder. (I tried posting this response earlier
          but seemed to have a computer glitch. Pardon me if this is a repeat.)