Re: [William Optics] Finder scopes

  • lazhow@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2008
      Hi GT
      Take a look at the Baader finders...I have the larger unit and it is simple and easy to use...you will not miss
      Can find at
      Good luck
      Howard

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 2008
        Hi,

        I have the WO new style finder bracket and the Stellarvue 9x50 RACI
        finder with rotating back and like it a lot.

        Here's my rather long winded review...
        http://www.astromart.com/articles/article.asp?article_id=585

        Timm

        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "gazzat20" <gt@...> wrote:

        > I have a 7x50 finder scope on my FLT-132 and find that it can be neck
        > breaking exercise when trying to sight on any objects that are high in
        > the sky.
        >
        > Has anyone found an right angle adapter that works with the 7x50 or a
        > better finder scope for this purpose.
        >
        > GT

      • gazzat20
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 6, 2008
          Thanks for the advice guys.

          I've gone with Timms recommendation and ordered the Stellarvue F50B2
          which fits nicely onto my WO quick release finder bracket.

          No more neck contortions while lining up the scope.

          Cheers
          Gary T

          -- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Timm Bottoni" <t.bottoni@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > I have the WO new style finder bracket and the Stellarvue 9x50 RACI
          > finder with rotating back and like it a lot.
          >
          > Here's my rather long winded review...
          > http://www.astromart.com/articles/article.asp?article_id=585
          >
          > Timm
          >
          > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "gazzat20" <gt@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I have a 7x50 finder scope on my FLT-132 and find that it can be neck
          > > breaking exercise when trying to sight on any objects that are high in
          > > the sky.
          > >
          > > Has anyone found an right angle adapter that works with the 7x50 or a
          > > better finder scope for this purpose.
          > >
          > > GT

        • Chris Lord
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 7, 2008
            Timm,

            Most interesting, something to think about.

            Chris Lord