WO ZOOM 7.5 - 22.5

  • w.stanley07
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
      Hello

      I would appreciate some feedback if you have the WO Zoom eyepiece, 7.5
      mm -22.5mm

      Thanks
      William S.
    • Chris Schroeder
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
        It's a nice EP better then the original, mine is very smooth at room
        temperature but all but unzoomable at near freezing temperatures or
        colder. I have heard from another user and he hasn't had that problem
        with his. I have sent in an email to WO last week but I haven't gotten
        a reply yet.
        The zoom II is close to my Baader Hyperion zoom, although the Baader
        has a wider FOV at lower powers and 'my Baader' doesn't suffer from the
        cold issue. I would recommend the Zoom II as long as they have a fix
        for the cold problem.

        CS! Chris

        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "w.stanley07" <w.stanley07@...>