Beginners M102 Photo's

  • jvwall3
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
      I bought this scope because I had been looking at it for awhile in
      other name brand forms. I have seen wonderful photo's taken with it
      and, hey, the price is right! Here's three (beginners photo's) I took
      when the sky first cleared up. The Orion Photo is only 5x1min exposure
      to test for light grasp capability. The moon was very bright. The
      histogram spike was in the middle on this photo so one move to the
      right with the slider cleaned the image from moon glow, it was to
      underexposed for anything else. Good first night out for me though. I
      think me and my new scope are going to be friends.

      http://tinyurl.com/2nhlgm

      John Wall III