Re: new member

  • Dan Wolk <poziovahim2001@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 11, 2003
      I'm already dead! Ha Ha

      Dan

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "juanig1964

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 11, 2003
        Nice job Paul, Now Juan will be dead for sure :)
        Saw your picture in Amateur Astronomy!

        buen cielo,

        Dan NM

        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Paul K <pkane2001@h...>"

      • Paul K <pkane2001@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 11, 2003
          Dan, are you sure that was my image? What issue was this in, and what
          was the image?

          Thanks,

          -Paul

        • juanig1964 <juanmaringomez@hotmail.com>
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 11, 2003
            Hi! (I´m the dead man ;-)
            Thanks Paul, I saw your web, in fact, is one of the "favourites"
            links in my PC; more, I send the link of your web page to Vixen group
            in Yahoo! spanish ,about your new pictures with your WO 110 (
            wonderful leo trio...!!).
            Now, before my wife kills me, I´ll try take pictures with another
            film and a little more exposition, and perhaps filter.
            Cielos despejados.

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 11, 2003
              Sorry Paul,
              It was a picture of Paul Sterngold. I swear, there's alot of Pauls
              and Chris' in all the groups I'm in... I know you're in several
              others too!

              <pkane2001@h...> wrote:
              > Dan, are you sure that was my image? What issue was this in, and
              what
              > was the image?
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > -Paul
              >
              > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Wolk
              > <poziovahim2001@y...>" <poziovahim2001@y...> wrote:
              > > Nice job Paul, Now Juan will be dead for sure :)
              > > Saw your picture in Amateur Astronomy!
              > >
              > > buen cielo,
              > >
              > > Dan NM

            • Frans Lalleman
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 12, 2010

                Hi all,

                My name is Frans Lalleman I live in The Haque in the Netherlands.

                This is my website.

                www.sterrenwacht-wave.nl

                I became a member to share experiences and my quest for assistance.

                I hope to find members who also image with a FLT 98 cf and a full frame ccd(SXVR H35)

                I am having a hard time getting the best optical match with this set-up.

                See this pic:

                http://www.sterrenwacht-wave.nl/ngc_7000_h@.htm

                FLT 98 – WO Type IV FF – SX Filter wheel( 31 MM ) – SXVR H 35 Camera

                In mm this is :

                18 mm SXVR H35

                31 mm SX filter wheel

                66 type IV FF(shortest possible)

                So in total 115 mm between FF and ccd chip and well over the recommended 76.8 mm distance

                Anyone suggestions?

                Thx in advance

                Regards Frans