Can't Read Focus Tube Scribe Lines on Megrez 90 APO

  • George Korody
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2007
      I would like to hear from others on this problem.  I was unlucky enough to receive one of the Megrez 90's that has the aluminum focus tube with the sand blasted look with position lines lightly pressed into the rough finish.  It is extremely difficult to read the aluminum on aluminum lines even with a flashlight held in various positions.  I understand that some other Megrez 90's have the easily readable white lines scribed onto a black finished focus tube, the same as my ZS60SD.  Otherwise, I like the Megrez 90.

      George K.