FLT-110 Hard case Dimensions?

  • J.D. Metzger <jdmetzg@us.ibm.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
      I'm looking for a hard case to use for my TV85 refractor, and am
      considering the aluminum FLT-110 case. Can anyone tell me the exact
      interior dimensions, with and without the foam? Thanks!!

      - J.D. Metzger
    • Kenji <bakanekowithsushi@yahoo.com.sg>
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2003
        Hi there,
        I haven't really go into measuring the internal dimensions,
        but by comparing my pal's TV85 with my FLT, i guess its pretty
        spacious if you put the TV in the case (with the foam in). I guess
        You will pretty like the case if you got it, very sturdy and tough.
        Tough enough to be a make-shift chair!

        Charlie Tan
        www.staradise.com
        Singapore

        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "J.D. Metzger <jdmetzg@u...>"

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2003
          Thanks for the feedback. After I posted the question, I got an
          offline reply from WO. They can make a custom version of the case to
          fit the TV85 for $250. I finally decided to go with a different
          custom case fabricator, who will make me a ScopeGuard-type case for less.

          Clear skies,
          - J.D.

          --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Kenji