Zenithstar 110 + FF/FR III

  • j_r1965
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
      Has anyone tested this combo yet? I have the zs110 and need see some
      photos with this combo if anyone has them.
    • williamopticsmarketing
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
        A couple of weeks ago, we commented that our South Emisphere tester was
        going to do some tests with the FLT-110 (same optics as the ZS 110)
        and the V. III.

        After the full moon he did and they are very promising! I've got some
        pics, but before I post them myself I will ask him if he wants to do it
        himself, so that he can also reply your questions if any...

        Daniel

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 17, 2007
          --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "williamopticsmarketing"
          <williamopticsmarketing@...> wrote:

          > A couple of weeks ago, we commented that our South Emisphere tester
          was
          > going to do some tests with the FLT-110 (same optics as the ZS 110)
          > and the V. III.
        • williamopticsmarketing
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 17, 2007
            Sorry was actually going to say that I have uploaded the test pictures
            in the folder called Reducer/ff v. III.

            You can see them if you click on the link New Photos from the main page.

            More coming also from other users, I hope! Pls. feel free to drop them
            into this folder.