Adapter for WO110- William Yang

  • bingsca <denturist89@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2002
      Hi William,

      I have a WO110 refractor coming in soon to Kendricks and I borrowed
      my brothers Losmandy Universal dovetail plate so this scope can
      attach to my Losmandy G11. I heard that the dovetail that you have
      for the G11 is about 1mm too big and hopefully soon this will be
      corrected. My question is, will your dovetail now fit the G11 or is
      it better to order the Losmandy universal plate (higher cost)?

      Thank you in advance

      Chris
      Toronto, Canada