Re: Megrez 90 aperature only 87 mm?

  • baldeagleswordsman
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2007
      Hi David,

      I owned an 80mm WO ZS II ED that had a masking problem, WO was kind
      enough to let me upgrade to the FD for the difference in price. My
      suggestion would be to inform them of your concerns before you buy.

      SteveC

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "David Hanych" <dhanych@...>
      wrote:

      > Sky and Telescope's review of the Megrez 90 says that the baffles
      reduced the aperature to
      > 87 mm. Is this true for the test scope only or a characteristic of
      all M90 scopes?

      > David H

    • rickfinder
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2007
        My Megrez 90 is fine. Plus, buffle is adjustable, plus you can return
        it in 14 days if you are not happy, I believe.

        Rick

        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "baldeagleswordsman"