Reducer/Field Flattener for FLT110?

  • Kenji
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2002
      Hi guys,
      I'm a FLT owner based in Singapore, will like to know that if
      there's any reducer or field flattener from WO? Or any other that is
      compatiable?

      Regards,
      Charlie
    • Paul K
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2002
        Hi Charlie,

        I was told that the AP 0.75x reducer will work. I'm waiting for an
        adapter to try this out. I'll post the results as soon as I have them.

        Clear skies,

        -Paul

        --- In William-Optics@y..., "Kenji" <bakanekowithsushi@y...> wrote:
        > Hi guys,
        > I'm a FLT owner based in Singapore, will like to know that
        if
        > there's any reducer or field flattener from WO? Or any other that
        is
        > compatiable?
        >
        > Regards,
        > Charlie
      • kg7td
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2002
          Kenji-
          I use the TeleVue .8X Reducer/Flattener with my Megrez 80 and it works very
          well. I see them on Astromart regularly.
          I will be posting some images soon.
          HTH
          Gerry Pennington
          Spring Creek, Nevada
          > I'm a FLT owner based in Singapore, will like to know that if
          > there's any reducer or field flattener from WO? Or any other that is
          > compatiable?
          >
          > Regards,
          > Charlie

        • Marco Lorenzi
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 8, 2002
            Dear Kenji, I am regularly using AP Telecompressor with my FL100/8. It works quite well with any APO in this class. See Eta Carinae shot in file section. Some other pictures are in my home page (www.astrosurf.com/lorenzi) and many other of southern sky will be add soon on line.
            Clear Skies
            Marco Lorenzi