Re: [William-Optics] The Picture has changed at Anacortes, ie ,,,, GT-ONE

  • Herb York
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2001
      The original picture we had was the prototype.
      The present picture is the GT-1 as it is being actually made.
      The controls are in the Sky Sensor 2000 PC - there is a good review of the
      SS2000PC in this months S&T.
      Thank you
      Herb
      Anacortes Telescope
      www.BuyTelescopes.com
      www.AstroMart.com
      360-588-9000
      800-850-2001
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2001
        The review of the Skysensor is in the April edition of S&T and also
        online at:

        http://www.skypub.com/resources/testreports/accessories/0004skysensor.

        There is an additional rveiw at :

        http://www.laughton.com/paul/rfo/ss2000/ss2000.html