RE: [William-Optics] First Impressions W O FLT 110

  • tom email
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 19, 2002
      hi rob...i saw that, and enjoy reading your posts...when did you get yours?
      mine is only "3 weeks old"; i've attached a "seek preview" of how i've set
      the scope up on a TV mount - works great!...take care...tom

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 19, 2002
        Rob,

        Thats no fair. I have had mine about a week less than you and mine is 2010.

        Jim

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 19, 2002
          nice setup..

          I got mine at the beginning of June. I love it. It is simply a fantastic
          scope.

          Here is another recent image, not quite ready as it needs color
          adjustments...

          http://www.darkhorizons.org/rmackay/images/Astro/CM10/M17_RGB.jpg

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 19, 2002
            I first heard about the FLT110 back in April of 2001.. asked for #1 way
            back then.. :)

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 19, 2002
              oh - and yours is a cool movie title..

              oh wait - so is mine.. :)