flt 132

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2007
      Also people do not go flapping your gums in other groups until we have identified exactly
      what the issue may be.
      dj
    • seadart4
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2007
        That's not very nice, Danny.

        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Dan" <danjanos@...> wrote:

        > Also people do not go flapping your gums in other groups until we
        have identified exactly
        > what the issue may be.
        > dj

      • Dan
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2007
          It seems many people love to spread rumours or go off half informed.
          This is a very small category and any mis-spoken bad press can
          significantly impact the profitabilty of a company. That is why I
          asked to keep this within this forum
          Danny

          Tj --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, seadart4 <no_reply@...>