My Megrez 80

  • jcboyd2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2002
      Hi Gang,

      Things seem to be a little slow here on the group, so I thought I
      would put up a pic of my Megrez 80 mounted on a Vixen Polaris mount.
      This is one great grab and go setup. I really enjoy the Megrez 80.
      It gets more work than any of my other scopes. You can take a look
      at my collection at

      http://home.cfl.rr.com/jcboyd/index.html

      My next issue is to try to use the Megrez to do some imaging. I just
      received my first CCD... A SBIG ST5C. Has anyone on the group tried
      this combination? If so I would certainly appreciate any insight.

      John