Re: WO SCT Crayford Focuser

  • john_mickey_smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2002
      William,

      I ordered the focuser for my C9.25 from Anacortes earlier this week.
      It arrived yesterday and it has the larger rubber surfaced knobs!!
      Must have been old stock. I am very happy with it. The level of fine
      focus is extraodinary. It seems to be a finely crafted assembly that
      should last a lifetime.

      Thanks,
      Mickey Smith

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/