Re: 110mm Fluorostar

  • ckwastro
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25 7:10 AM
      Rob & Jim,

      Thanks for the input on the 110.

      Rob, I'm strictly a visual observer, and I've used an FSQ-106 a
      couple times. I agree it's a great scope. However, as much as I
      love Tak products, I usually steer away from them because of all the
      adapters needed even for visual use. My friend that owned the unit I
      used said it did become a hassle after a while. He also sold his
      after about a year.

      Well, I'll certainly give the 110 strong consideration in my
      decision. Thanks again.

      Kerry