RoboFocus on WYO focusers?

  • les_ccd
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2002
      Hello All

      Has anyone attached a RoboFocus to one of the 3"-4" or Megrez
      focusers? None have the usual box with screws attaching the focus
      shaft to focuser housing. I can not figure out how the RoboFocus "one
      size fits all" type attachment plates would work with our focusers.

      I have a TMB/Yang 100/800 with 4" focuser and the 80/600 Meg. that
      I hope to add motor focusers to.

      I'd appreciate your thoughts

      Thanks

      Les