Hi all! Newbie to the forum here.

  • eric_hahl
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2006
      Hello everyone. I'm a newbie to the forum and a future FLT-132 owner,
      Woohoo! Can't wait for it to arrive!

      About me...

      I started off about 15 years ago with a small reflector and a flimsy
      equatorial mount but it was enough to pique my interest and get me
      hooked. I followed that purchase a couple of years later with a C-8
      Schmidty that served me well. I ended up selling that after a few
      years and have only had binocs and a tiny wide field, optically
      terrible refractor since.

      Well, since all that I've met and married my wife, settled down into a
      house we plan on being in for long time and I thought now would be a
      great time to purchase a quality scope for visual and photographic
      use. I've always wanted a quality refractor. So, after many
      comparisons of the various brands and sizes I decided on the 132. I'm
      sure it will treat me well for many, many years.

      Anyway, I thought I'd share my enthusiasm and introduce myself. I
      don't know how often I'll post on here but it's great to know there is
      a support system like this forum out there all at the "click of a button".

      Clear skies everyone!
    • Chris Appleton
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2006
        --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, eric_hahl <no_reply@...> wrote:

        Hi Eric
        Welcome to the group and congrats on the purchase of the 132mm
        refractor. I am also patiently waiting for my 132mm apo refractor and
        hope to get it early January.

        Best,

        Chris Appleton