DCL28

  • gregorx2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2002
      Hi All,
      I am the biggest fan of the DCL28 for my Nikon 995. It is just
      great. I also happen to be a moderator of the digital camera
      astrophotography list (1100+members). I have a question about the
      new Olympus version. Why is also called DCL28? I thought the 28 was
      the thread size. Aren't both 24mm eyepieces? I would understand if
      it was called DCL24 but this is a really confusing product name. I
      recommend your digital camera products all the time and can't say
      enough good about it but how can I tell someone to purchase it if
      both have the same name/number? I would have expected the Olympus
      model to be called DCL43.

      Just thought I would pass this on.
      Gregory
      Here are my dcl28 images:
      http://velatron.com/dca/personal
    • David Yang
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2002
        Hello Gregory,

        Lovely images, bravo !
        Yes, you are correct DCL for Olympus is called DCL-43, little mistake on our listing, will update ASAP.
        Please email me to obtain further information on DCL-43 david@.... I will announce on the groups once they are ready to launch.

        Thank you again,

        David Yang
        William Optics Corp.