William Optics Update

  • David Yang
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2002

      To all our WO family members,

      William Optics is proudly to announce this website (www.william-optics.com) that everyone have being waiting for sometime now, this is only a information webpage, convenient for customers to inquire information and purchase products from our dealers, again william-optics.com (USA) does not list any prices on this page. We will momentarily update our webpage and increase dealers for everyone's convenience. Please provide us any suggestion or feedback at support@.... We again like to apologize to all members for the delay and neglect.
      Thank you all for continues support, we promise we will never let anyone down. Wish everyone a prosperous year !

      Best regards,

      David Yang
      William Optics Corp.

      Webpage: www.optics.com.tw
      www.william-optics.com

      Email: support@...

      William Optics thank you for your support and feedback.

    • Jim Anderson
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20, 2002
        David and William

        Yahoo!  Please let me be one of the first to congradulate you.  Even though I have had nothing but wonderful experiences dealing with Anacortes in the US and will continue to purchase from them for as long as they will have me as a customer, the introduction of Kendrik Astro Instruments as a dealer here in Canada is a major event for those of us familar with them.  Jim Kendrick is one of those individuals whom takes great pride and ownership in everything he gets involved with and his own famous products (Kendrik heaters, tents, battery assemblies) are testament to the value added he brings to our hobby.

        Well choosen David and William and thank you.  Now if you can only get your production and distribution of the GT-ONE happening again, I will be in heaven :)

        Jim Anderson

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20, 2002
          Its our honor to serve you all. Congratulation to yourself too Jim.

          David Yang
          William Optics Corp.