Cleaning the exterior of the OTA

  • profcqr
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2006
      Some of you have posted about how nice the black finish is of the
      Zenith Star OTAs. Finger prints seem to be the major problem for this
      type of finish. Presently, I use a "Micro-Fiber" cloth to simply wipe
      the scope off. Do any of you do anything different?
      Thanks,
      Dave
    • Ed Fortier
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2006
        I use a chamois. Nothing's too good for the ZS 105.

        Ed