Yeah Baby!!

  • dcbly
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2002
      My DCL 28 just arrived from Anacortes..of course it's cloudy!

      Anacortes did a great job, called on the 2nd and I got it on the
      5th.

      Darren in Bakersfield
    • pecounty2002
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2002
        Hi Darren,

        I just got the call that mine is on its way too... it's gonna be a
        tough couple of days waiting!!

        With respect to Anacortes, Service, Service, Service!!! and friendly
        too!

        Michael

        --- In William-Optics@y..., "dcbly" <dcbly@a...> wrote:
        > My DCL 28 just arrived from Anacortes..of course it's cloudy!
        >
        > Anacortes did a great job, called on the 2nd and I got it on the
        > 5th.
        >
        > Darren in Bakersfield
      • dcbly
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2002
          I got alot of equipment from Pocono before Glen folded.....looks
          like Anacortes will replace them just fine.

          Darren in Bakersfield

          --- In William-Optics@y..., "pecounty2002" <mtoccalino@s...> wrote:
          > Hi Darren,
          >
          > With respect to Anacortes, Service, Service, Service!!! and
          friendly
          > too!
          >
          > Michael
        • Brent Johnson
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 6, 2002
            The "guys" at Anacortes and good to work with ...
            Brent