Merry X'mas

  • Eddie Chan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2001
      William, David and pretty Mrs Yang,

      Hello, Merry X'mas to all the staff of William Optic.
      How are you guys?
      Do you still remember me?
      William, have you sold GT-1 to a prof. in Chinese University of Hong Kong? I think you have sold him the mount in a much cheaper price, right? Anyway, when will I get the mount. Is the transection OK. If you get any problem with the transection, pls tell and I will fix it right the way! I just want to play with my mount as soon as possible.
      Hi, Allen and Jessie and another handsome guy (I am sorry that I have forgotten your name). How are you? Thanks for the ride, Jessie. The attached is the photo I took that day. Nice picture!

      Hope to see you later (and my mount ASAP, HaHa)

      Eddie Chan