Re: [William-Optics] William Optics?

  • Herb York
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 11, 2001
      What is happening is WO is moving in Taiwan and they are shipping from there to (I don't know this part) and we are having to get new pricing and delivery costs and ETAs.
      William and Dave need to sit down and get this stuff figured out so one of their dealers (ATWB) know what to tell our customers.
      Hopefully they will get it figured our shortly.
      Thank you
      Herb York
      Anacortes Telescope and Wild Bird
      http://www.BuyTelescopes.com
      http://www.SellTelescopes.com
      http://www.AstroMart.com
      (360)588-9000
      (800)850-2001
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 11, 2001
        Herb,

        Thanks for the info....I hope it all gets worked out.

        Don

        > I have mailed WYO with a few questions, to no responses. I posted a
        > question on here asking what the thread specs were on their 100/8
        > rings, no response from WYO.
        >
        > Does WYO exist, and do they have customer service? I see messages
        > here from William Yang, but doesnt he reply to email or address
        > questions on this board?
        >
        > Anyone know anything?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Mike

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • William Yang
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 11, 2001
          Hi Mike,

          Are you saying the thread under the mounting ring? each ring has 4 holes
          under it,2 with metric(M6) and 2 with inch(1/4 inch).
          Thank you.

          William