Re: 80mm Megrez Dew

  • bjug01
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2006
      Hi Jason,

      I have used the Kendrick heaters on my Megrez and other scopes for some time. The "4
      inch tube" size heater fits nicely around the outside of the dew shield right at its base
      (around thee objective), and works like a charm.

      One standard controller like mine can handle up to 4 heaters. The newer models are more
      expensive, and can do more, but the basic unt works extreemly well. Just set it on low, and
      forget about it.

      You can read more about it here:

      http://www.kendrickastro.com/astro/dewremover.html

      Good luck.