Custom Cases...Advert

  • Chuck Shinn
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2000
      I received a mail note from Don Newcomb re: customized travelling
      cases for scopes and mounts. If anyone is interested please see-
      http://www.flash.net/~donholco/ScopeGuard.html
      For you 8" scope owners the wheels look like a nice option. CHuck
    • Ray York
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2000

        Anacortes Telescope is the exclusive dealer for the ScopeGuard cases and we will have an exhaustive section on our site for the product soon. We will be providing measurements to Don of the WYO scopes as they come in so he can produce cases for these fine instruments.

        Ray York

        http://www.BuyTelescopes.com

        http://www.AstroMart.com

        Anacortes Telescope and Wild Bird

        (360) 588-9000

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2000
          --- In WYO@egroups.com, "Chuck Shinn" <cshinn@c...> wrote:
          > I received a mail note from Don Newcomb re: customized travelling
          > cases for scopes and mounts. If anyone is interested please see-
          > http://www.flash.net/~donholco/ScopeGuard.html
          > For you 8" scope owners the wheels look like a nice option. CHuck

          Chuck,

          I appreciate the note to the group on the cases, but the correct name
          is Don Holcombe.

          Regards,
          Don Holcombe