STV to SS2K cable

  • Dan and Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2001
      I believe I have the correct cable now cause the colored wires match the jacks on both the STV and ss2k, however, I get the no move error when trying to calibrate.  I noticed that the ss2k uses the white wire for dec common but the white wire on the STV side is not used at all.  Would I need to split the black wire (common for STV) on the ss2k end and use one on the dec common and one on the ra common?  I hope this is all making sense!  Buen cielo, Dan NM