Need SS2K to ST-4 cable

  • Don Wyman
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2001
      Can someone tell me where I can buy an SS2K to ST-4 cable? I can make
      my own if I have a good diagram.

      Don Wyman
    • Robin Casady
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2001
        I'm about to start a new run of dovetail saddles. I'd like to add holes for
        the GT-1 and GT-1HD. Can anyone tell me if the measurements in the drawing:

        http://www.CarmelCoast.com/temp/GT-1-holes.gif

        are correct for the GT-1?

        Does the GT-1HD use the same pattern?

        Thanks,
        Robin

        Astro Accessories by Robin Casady
        Stainless Steel Weights & Dovetail Saddles
        http://www.CarmelCoast.com/Astro/sales.html

        Casady & Greene, Inc.
        http://www.casadyg.com
      • ernst.von.voigt@web.de
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2001
          Don,

          I have posted a wiring diagram in the files section of this group.
          The file name is 'st4ss2k.jpg'. I bought a standard 6-wire cable
          with two RJ11 plugs, removed one of them and connected the
          wires to a DB15 female connector as shown in the diagram. At
          least a first test showed it works.

          Clear Skies

          Ernst.

          --- In William-Optics@y..., "Don Wyman" <dwyman@n...> wrote:
          > Can someone tell me where I can buy an SS2K to ST-4 cable?
          I can make
          > my own if I have a good diagram.
          >
          > Don Wyman
        • dwyman
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2001
            Thanks Ernst, that's just what I needed.

            Don
            --
            Stop the world, I want to get off!!