Re: Cocoon + dark nebula (B168)

  • albireo71
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2006
      Oh ! Good. I'm happy you had a good time here in ITALY !

      For the site I shot from I have to admit that if you don't look
      south (in the direction of milan, and lecco) is not bad at all.

      Moreover the cocoon was very high in the sky....

      Thanks for your comment.

      Paolo
      ITALY

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "dave_snope" <dlsnope@...>
      wrote:

      > That's beautiful, Paolo! The dark nebula is very nice.
      >
      > You must have some dark skies. By the way, I was in your country
      last
      > week, bicycling from Lido to Firenze. Beautiful countryside.

    • Timm Bottoni
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2006
        WOW that is one fantastic shot!

        Timm