Activity on the Group

  • donholco@fbcc.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2001
      Wow......eight days with no messages on the user group? What's
      happened here? I've not seen a group melt down like this.

      As for myself, no observing due to weather conditions here in the
      Houston area, so nothing to report on my GT1.

      I'm considering purchasing The Sky, Pocket Edition, for my HP
      Jornada, the cable(s) and trying it on the WO GT1/SS2K combo.

      Has anyone accomplished this?

      Regards,
      Don Holcombe
      www.scopeguard.com
    • Tim
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2001
        --- In William-Optics@y..., donholco@f... wrote:
        > Wow......eight days with no messages on the user group? What's
        > happened here? I've not seen a group melt down like this.
        >
        > As for myself, no observing due to weather conditions here in the
        > Houston area, so nothing to report on my GT1.
        >
        > I'm considering purchasing The Sky, Pocket Edition, for my HP
        > Jornada, the cable(s) and trying it on the WO GT1/SS2K combo.
        >
        > Has anyone accomplished this?
        >
        > Regards,
        > Don Holcombe
        > www.scopeguard.com
        Hi Don!
        I have the Sky Pocket Edition and the HP Jornada 540. It works very
        well with the GT1. The only 2 complaints I have about the software
        are: In night vision mode it only turns the chart red, it doesn't
        turn the whole screen red. And it takes about 4-5 seconds to relay
        the go-to command to the skysensor. But other than that it is a very
        useful program. You should beable to get all the connnectors and
        cable you'll need to hook it up from Radio Shack.
        Clear Skies,
        Tim
        http://tims1.freewebtools.com/index.htm