Re: [William-Optics] 110mm status

  • Herb York
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2001
      Yuri sent some lenses to William and he is testing them. So far looks good but it will be a while so hang in there.
      Thanks
      Herb
      Anacortes Telescope and Wild Bird
      http://www.BuyTelescopes.com
      http://www.AstroMart.com
      (360)588-9000
      (800)850-2001
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2001
        Hi Rob,
        We already got the testing sample about a month ago.
        The first 15 pc. of objective will be done by end of Oct. from TEC.
        We love the quality a lots.
        Thank you very much.

        Best Regards,

        William