110mm status

  • Rob MacKay
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2001
      I would like to check on the status of the new WO 110mm apo.

      Any news?

      Rob
      ---------------------
      ICQ:7192474
      http://www.darkhorizons.org
      ---------------------
    • Herb York
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 2001
        Yuri sent some lenses to William and he is testing them. So far looks good but it will be a while so hang in there.
        Thanks
        Herb
        Anacortes Telescope and Wild Bird
        http://www.BuyTelescopes.com
        http://www.AstroMart.com
        (360)588-9000
        (800)850-2001
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 24, 2001
          Hi Rob,
          We already got the testing sample about a month ago.
          The first 15 pc. of objective will be done by end of Oct. from TEC.
          We love the quality a lots.
          Thank you very much.

          Best Regards,

          William