Telescopes & Accessories

  • Raymond Reid
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2006
      Hi to all,
      I have included a link to my astronomy web page below.
      Extensive - 88 constellations - lots of info on telescopes &
      accessories. Enjoy...

      http://homepage.eircom.net/~reidr1/Astronomy-2006-complete.htm
    • John O'Neill
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2006
        Raymond:

        It took me an hour to go through all your info. Excellent Job. How long
        did it take to put that page together?

        John O'Neill
        Seminole, Florida USA