933GT-1 On it's way :)

  • Don Wyman
    Aug 2 3:23 PM
      Just ordered a GT-1. Ray said it should be here next week sometime. I
      was looking at the G-11 but the GT-1 looks to be a better mount all
      around.

      Thanks to all on the group for blazing the trail, so to speak. The
      messages I've read here and on the GT-One group have convinced me that
      I'm making a good choice.

      I guess they're still having problems getting the SS2K Controllers. My
      sympathies to those of you waiting for them. I can use the one from my
      GP-DX mount so I'll be up and running as soon as the mount gets here.

      Don Wyman
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic