      Sent: Monday, November 06, 2000 4:01 PM
      Subject: RE: [WYO] 108mm

      Have a 105" F 6.5 I might be persuaded to part with....  If you are interested?

      arnie

      At 08:48 AM 11/6/00 -0800, you wrote:

      Hi Chuck,

      The 108mm f/6.5 triplet Fluorite will be available in the future. William is working hard to get everything together. We have some 80mm Megrez scopes on the way here now.

      Ray York

      http://www.BuyTelescopes.com

      http://www.AstroMart.com

      Anacortes Telescope and Wild Bird