8126Re: New to the group

  • Chris Schroeder
    Mar 23, 2006
      Welcome Paul, I live in the Green Bay area and own both the ZS80FD,
      AKA "The Red Temptress" and the ZS66SD, what a wonderful little
      scope. I use mine mostly for visual use but also for photography,
      both terrestrial & astro, with my Pentax *ist DL. I envy your skies,
      I have tad bit of light pollution, though my skies to the East
      aren't to bad.

      Clear skies, Chris

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, Paul Walsh
      <escapedtowisconsin@...> wrote:
      > Hi
      > I am new to the group. I received an invitation in my
      > email to join the group. I recently had some photos
      > on spaceweather.com, so this might be where someone
      > got my address from.
      > I am a freelance photographer for Associated Press,
      > and some other publications. I live just south of
      > Duluth/Superior in Bennett, Wisconsin. I live in a
      > remote area, and I have very dark skies. I have just
      > started taking photos of the moon and skies, and the
      > aurora. I use a Canon 20d, and a 300mm 2.8, and other
      > wide lenses.
      > Paul M. Walsh
      > http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic