8119New to the group

  • Paul Walsh
    Mar 23 6:33 AM
      Hi

      I am new to the group. I received an invitation in my
      email to join the group. I recently had some photos
      on spaceweather.com, so this might be where someone
      got my address from.

      I am a freelance photographer for Associated Press,
      and some other publications. I live just south of
      Duluth/Superior in Bennett, Wisconsin. I live in a
      remote area, and I have very dark skies. I have just
      started taking photos of the moon and skies, and the
      aurora. I use a Canon 20d, and a 300mm 2.8, and other
      wide lenses.

      Paul M. Walsh

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic