7791Re: Binoviewer friendly ZS 105ED?

  • Tom M
    Mar 8, 2006
      That's good to hear.

      A point of clarification though... Does that mean I can use the 105ED
      with a diagonal and the binoviewer and reach focus w/o the corrector
      or does it need to be used straight-through in order to acheive focus?
      Since the package doesn't come with an extension (ala the ZS80FD) I'm
      thinking it needs to be used straight through to reach focus.
      Hopefully I'm wrong!

      Thanks,
      Tom

      --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "williamopticsmarketing"
      <williamopticsmarketing@...> wrote:

      > In fact, the zenithstar 105 in its present production forms is ALREADY
      > already bino-friendly (no corrector required) and is supported very
      > well by our ezt alt-alt mount. In other words, it makes a great
      > observation combo with said accessories. We also tested it with the 90
      > deg. erecting prism, and it is pretty amazing how it performs at
      > night...
      >

      > --- In William-Optics@yahoogroups.com, "Tom M" <tgmorris@> wrote:
      > >
      > > A while back there was mention of a binoviewer friendly version of
      > the
      > > 105ED that wouldn't require the use of the 1.6x adapter. Since I'm
      > > thinking about getting the 105ED and have a WO binoviewer if this
      > > version of the 105ED is "just around the corner" I may choose to wait
      > > a bit.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic